Android is taking the portable gaming to the next level. Developers are working hard to bring high-end games and you might be having many games on your Android device.
Apart from the games, the apps are also getting launched in a big number everyday. It is good that you own Android device and can have fun on it, but what if you don’t?
Also Read - Best Emulator To Enjoy Android (apk) on PC
In that case, you can use YouWave to run the Android apps on your Windows PC and yes, it is possible. There are many people who do this way. If you’re not familiar with YouWave, read out ahead.
What is YouWave Emulator?
YouWave is an emulator that lets you run Android apps on your Windows PC. You don’t need to have Android device with you.
You just need to have the game or app that you wish to run, and this emulator on your PC. This software is very helpful for those who don’t have Android device, or who don’t get time to play with their Android device, due to workload.
You May Like - How to Create Google Chrome Themes Online for Free
Though YouWave is impressive one to run Android apps on your PC, but it doesn’t support apps that have ARM native code, require hardware sensors, require Flash or use closed source APIs.
System Requirements before YouWave Download
Here are the system requirements to run YouWave. Make sure your system meets these minimum system requirements.
- Intel Pentium 1.6GHz CPU
- Windows XP, Vista or Windows 7 32/64 bit
- 1GB DRAM
- 500MB disk space
YouWave may run if you have slightly poor system with you, but in that case, chances are pretty high of facing problems and performance issues in your apps and games.
YouWave Emulator Download
The emulator is available for free download but as a trial version for 10 days. After that, you need to pay so as to use YouWave to run Android apps on your Windows PC. You can download this software for free from the official download source.
Using YouWave Emulator to run Android Apps
You need to follow these simple steps to run android apps on your PC via YouWave.
- Once you are done with the downloading, just run the downloaded file.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install YouWave on your Windows PC.
- Once the installation is done, double click on short cut to run it.
- Now you are ready to use YouWave emulator. Make sure that you have apk of Android app that you wish to run.
- Place the apk in the folder that is shown in the title bar of YouWave,
- Now this app will load up and you’ll be able to run that.
- If you don’t have your favorite Android app with you, then you can search for it in the GooglePlay store within the emulator itself.
So what are you waiting for? YouWave is undoubtedly the best emulator to run Android apps on your Windows PC. Install it, and start having fun!!